One software application any optimizer must love is Firefox. Now some might say 'Why Firefox, it's just a browser'? Yes, it is a browser, but the one that supports a big variety of plugins, many of them very helpful for search engine marketing. So let's see what those plug-ins are:
1. SEOpen ( https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/570/ ): this can be one of the greatest and most used Firefox seo jacks, and has many methods which make it a favorite of mine. Therefore let's see what it may do:
* in Google it may check for: backlinks, listed pages, relevant pages, cache and PageRank.
* in Yahoo and MSN: indexed pages and backlinks.
* for traffic details, Alexa: review, backlinks and related internet sites.
* keyword thickness of the very most used words on the site.
When the site is included in the directory * DMOZ checker: see.
* search for robots.txt.
* validator to check your page for errors (it uses the validator from www.w3.org).
There are other items, but these are the main. If people claim to get further about address, there are many libraries you might investigate.
2. SEO Links ( http://www.webmasterbrain.com/seo-tools/firefox-extensions/seo-links/ ) is still another expansion I use daily. Get extra information on this partner portfolio by browsing to home page. Once the expansion si active and you hover over a link a tooltip will appear that will present you Yahoo, MSN, and Google link popularity and position information for the URL and anchor text pair. When you are simply searching this can be frustrating, but you can simply de-activate it using a right-click!
This could be very easily used to check your search engine rankings for a certain site, and here's how: jot down an inventory with all the keywords and keyphrases that you want to rank for, and then link these words or phrases to-the webpages associated with them!
Now everytime you want to check always your rates trigger the Search Engine Optimisation Links expansion and float over the links -- you'll see where your pages come in Google, Yahoo and MSN.
3. Don't waste anymore of one's precious screen real-estate merely to discover what your PageRank and AlexaRank is! SearchStatus ( https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/321/ ) can sit anywhere you want (I keep it in the status bar) and you'll receive the important data at a glance. But this little instrument can do a lot more than that:
* it shows what metatags a website has
* checks for backlinks and found pages in Google, Yahoo and MSN
* it shows the robots.txt document
* keyword density record func-tion
* and best-of all: the spotlight 'nofollow' links will show you what links will be accompanied by search-engine spiders -- invaluable when you need to submit your website to a service and do not know if it'll matter from the seo perspective. Get further on www.plus.google.com/103354941295701533309/posts by visiting our offensive portfolio.
So in the event you are not applying Firefox, go get it! It may be your best friend when it comes to seo!
Florin Costache writes on the daily search engine optimization website for Romanian webmasters, named Optimizare pentru motoarele d-e cautare (a.k.a. Seo for those who do not speak Romanian).. Going To frankweglarzhvac.blogspot.com/ probably provides aids you might tell your pastor.